By donating to MCRI, you can make a difference:
- for a child who needs a home
- for a teenager to learn to trust
- for an adult facing uncertain housing security
All donations will receive a charitable tax receipt. You can donate by:
- Cash or cheque to 11 Brandon St, Moncton, NB, E1C 9Z6 or calling our office at (506) 859-1827.
- Submitting the donation form below. You will be given the option to pay by credit card or paypal cash when you submit the form.
Gifts of Living Wishlist:
- Metal Bed Frames – Dressers – Shelving – Kitchen/coffee/end/night Tables – Chairs
- Kitchen utensils – Dishes – Small kitchen appliances – Pots/Pans – Well-functioning large appliances
- Curtains/Blinds – TV’s
Personal Care Products
- Deodorant – Razors – Feminine hygiene products – Shampoo/conditioner/soap – toothbrush/toothpaste – sunscreen -moisturizer
- Towels/linens – Paper towels/toilette paper – Laundry detergent.
- Cleaning Supplies
All gift cards are welcome.
Non-perishable foods items
Items not accepted
- Mattresses – Clothing – Couches – Shoes – Cushioned chairs – Rugs/carpets
Items will be used to help our members living in poverty, as well with the regular repair and maintenance demands. To schedule drop offs, contact 859-1828. Non-perishable foods items can be dropped off to 11 Brandon St by appointment only.
The Safe Living Project
The Safe Living Project is a community fundraising through the sales of the book A Regular Folks Guide to Humanity, donated by its author, Jerry Kirpatrick. All profit from the sales of the book will be used to help people with “disabilities” and economic problems. The project also received funds through Noella’s all natural soaps. For more information about The Safe Living Project click here.